Here are 7 ways you can help:
1) Pray. We need God's provision and wisdom as we manage the wonderful donations and volunteers that support our ministry. Please get your families and churches to pray for us on a regular basis.
2) Donate food and clothing. Purchase a few extra items when you are at the grocery store and bring them down to the food bank. Every can goes a long way to meeting the need!
3) Hold a food drive. Get your workplace, neighborhood, or other place of business you frequently go to involved in holding a food drive. Contact our office for more information about how we can assist you in making your food drive a great success!
4) Donate cash. We can leverage your dollars by purchasing items in bulk for distribution. We can often save 50-100% off retail which means your donation can feed even more people.
5) Volunteer your time. We always need volunteers to help sort and distribute food to our clients. Get started today.
6) Donate from your garden. If you grow fruits and vegetables at your home, pick a few extra boxes and bring them down to be given away. The extras from your fruit trees and vegetable gardens are greatly appreciated.
7) Donate/Sponsor during a number of events organized by our agency throughout the year, including our marquee annual dinner & auction held in early November. Our events are well received and popular, which allows our donors/sponsors tremendous exposure within the community by being supporters of the Twin Lakes Food Bank.
Stay up-to-date on what's going on at Twin Lakes Food Bank! Please let us know how you'd like to be part of the difference in your community.